Douglas E. Freiberger has practiced law in Red Bank, New Jersey since 1975 specializing in transactional law such as real estate and contracts as well as bankruptcy, contract and real estate litigation and landlord-tenant. Mr. Freiberger emphasizes a practical approach to legal issues and a hands on approach in dealing with clients.
After graduating from the College of William and Mary where he captained the 1970 conference champion wrestling team and was the heavyweight conference champion. Mr. Freiberger served in the United States Army and was honorably discharged as a first lieutenant in 1972. He graduated from the Suffolk University Law School in 1975, passed the NJ Bar exam in 1975 and has practiced law in Red Bank ever since.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Contract & Real Estate Litigation
- Landlord Tenant
- New Jersey, 1975
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1975
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts J.D. – 1975
- College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia A.B. Major: Business Admin.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Monmouth County Bar Association, 1975 – 2011
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 1975 – 2011
- Sigma Phi Epsilon