Dean I. Schneider, a founding member of the firm, has been practicing law in New Jersey and New York for more than forty years. Dean was a municipal prosecutor for more than 12 years and brings that knowledge to bear on his meticulous defense of each and every case that comes through the door. With a background in prosecution, a portion of his practice focusing on family matters and domestic violence, and the majority of his practice dedicated to criminal defense, Dean has a unique insight into the proper defense of a case, whether it be criminal in nature, family related, or involve domestic violence.
With extensive trial and appellate experience, Dean I. Schneider has been building a loyal following of clients who have used his services to protect their rights and freedom for decades. Dean is a member of the Monmouth Bar Association, New Jersey State Bar Association, and is admitted to practice in New Jersey and New York and the following courts/jurisdictions: U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1974; U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1994; U.S. Tax Court, 1978; U.S. Supreme Court, 1978.
Areas of Practice
- 85% Criminal Defense/Municipal Court
- 15% Family Law/Personal Injury
- New Jersey, 1974
- New York, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1974
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1994
- U.S. Tax Court, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey J.D. – 1974
- CW Post Campus of Long Island University, Brookville, New York B.A. Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon